3045 W. Vermont St.
Indianapolis, IN 46222
The museum recognizes those individuals who donate $1,000 or more to the museum by placing them in the “Edenharter Circle.” George Edenharter was the superintendent of the Central Indiana Hospital for the Insane who was responsible for the construction of the “Old Pathology Building” in 1896. Without George Edenharter’s vision, there would be no museum building and without the vision of our donors, there would be no museum!
The museum recognizes its “Edenharter Circle” members by posting their names at the entrance of the museum and by hosting a luncheon each spring.
Please contact Mary Ellen Nottage at (317) 635-7329 for more information.